82267RE: [BackpackGearTest] New to BGT? Great! Please read this before posting your first Owner Review

  • Kathy Waters
    Aug 12 5:47 AM
      Scott,

      Great! Glad to have you back.

      Yeah, you do have to jump some hoops but nothing you haven't done before
      <g>. Just go ahead and submit your two owner reviews and you will be all
      set.

      Testing you will find is easier than ever - we have only a 4-month testing
      period now, rather than the previous 6-month and some items (hats, gloves,
      and other "simple" products) only require 2 test reports.

      If the ReportWriter wasn't around when you were active, you will find that
      makes reports a breeze and the new test application process is also much
      less of a hassle.

      There is a ton of new gear coming up so, ask any questions you need to and
      start your ORs and WELCOME BACK!

      Kathy