82243Edit/Approval - Kershaw Blackout knives- Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Jul 29, 2013
      Ray,

      Yet another BP! After revising you may upload to the existing file.

      Cheers, Richard

      ###While the standard has a full straight blade, the Serrated has a partially-serrated blade ###
      Edit: The hyphen is unnecessary – "partially serrated"

      ###As may be seen above, the serrations occupy just over the first one/third of the blade.###
      EDIT: one-third [hyphen when written out. Or 1/3]

      ###The knurling on the handles keeps the nylon from getting to slick with wet or sweaty hands.###
      EDIT: too slick

      ###For a left-handed user to be able to do a one-handed removal and opening they
      would need to have it on the outside of their pocket, or on a belt. ###
      Edit: he or she would need [Or if you are politically incorrect, "he." "a left-handed user" is singular.]

      ###My knife was a mess. Then my towl was...###
      EDIT: towel [spelling. I vaguely recall that a brand of camp towel is spelled without the e; if that's what you mean you should capitalize it and identify its manufacturer.]

      ### (which a phone call inquiring into buying a replacement resulted in them sending me three replacements free, great CS!) ###
      Edit: I'd write out "customer service" for clarity

      ###But Onions always do that to me… ###
      Edit: no need to capitalize "Onions"
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic