      From: Jamie D. <jdeben@...>
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 3:31 PM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Attn: Joe Schaffer - Re: OR - Ursack food bag

      Hi Joe,

      You probably noticed your OR was taken by Mike back on May 25th and I'm sure you are wondering why you haven't received an edit yet. Mike was unexpectedly called out of town for work and wasn't able to get to your edits before hand. He has enlisted the help of Ray and I'm assuming you will have an edit very soon. Sorry for the delay.

      Jamie D
      Editors Team Director