82155BGT Follow-up for Jaco-Chris Koorts Re: OWNER REVIEW - K-WAY ADVANCE 85

    Jun 2, 2013
      RICHARD - Jaco-Chris Koorts(1) - Cape Union Mart Advance 85 hiking backpack - Posted Apr 5 (msg#82059 & 82059), Taken Apr 13, Edit Apr 13(82080), Follow-up Jun 2

      Hi Jaco-Chris,

      I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on April 13. Please refer to message number 82080 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

      Editors Team Director
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic