82119Follow-up for Adam Albertson Re: OR - Men’s VERGLAS GAITER

    May 4, 2013
      RICHARD - Adam Albertson(1) - OR men's VERGLAS GAITER – Posted Mar 8 (msg#82011), Taken Mar 22, Edit Mar 22(82023), Follow-up sent May 2,

      Hi Adam,

      I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on March 22nd. Please refer to message number 82023 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

      Editors Team Director
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic