      From: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of richardglyon@...
      Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:04 PM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval - Delorme Earthmate GPS PN-60 - Ed

      You've just earned a Brownie Point. Excellent, easy-to-read, and informative
      OR, and the photos are great. Some edits, in the usual EDIT/Edit/Comment
      format. After revising you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/bpw4jkx Don't
      forget to delete your Tests folder copy.

      With your next OR could you include a tinyurl to the Tests/OR folder copy?

      Cheers, Richard
      ### DELORME PN-60 GPS ### [Title]