82050April Call for Owner Reviews

    Apr 1, 2013
      Since March's "Call for Owner Reviews" wasn't too popular I thought I'd try to pick something a bit more "everyday" for the April Call. How about Snow Gear, Stuff Sacks and Do It Yourself items with all their related sub-categories.
      Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

      I'm not fooling you when I say, each OR you complete for the monthly call takes you one Brownie Point closer to easy gear! The Edit Team eagerly awaits your well-written and proof-read reports.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic