82049ATTN: James Asher Jr. - Re: OWNER REVIEW - DAKINE CYCLONE ROLL-TOP PACK

    Apr 1, 2013
      Hi again James. It's excellent you have jumped right in to the Owner Review writing. We, however, find it helpful to get new tester's feet wet by going thru the first OR to completion before accepting any other ORs into the edit queue. I am updated the queue today and sending off a note to the edit team so I would imagine you will have someone responding to your first OR very shortly. Once you get the process down, we welcome multiply OR submissions at any given time.

      I certainly hope that makes sense and if you have any questions please let us know.
      Cordially,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Editors Team Director

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "jdasherjr81" <jdasherjr81@...> wrote:

      > Dakine Cyclone Roll-Top Pack- 2200 cu in (36L) capacity, color: blue
      >
      > Reviewer Information
      > Name: James Dillion Asher Jr.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic