82012ATTN: Mike Deckard Re: OWNER REVIEW - (OSPREY STRATOS 24 PACK)

    Mar 8 5:39 PM
      Welcome to BGT

      Before I can accept your Owner Review and move it into our Edit Queue I need a bit more information. Please clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. After you have added an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report, repost the entire revised version to the Yahoo group, including the word REVISED in your subject line.

      I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our Edit Queue and you will be on your way to being contacted by an editor for an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Editors Team Director
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic