82006Re: EDIT/Approval - Helly Hansen Warm Baselayers- Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Mar 3, 2013
      Ray,

      I'd mention that post-December use was for sleeping rather than hiking. Not a super-big deal - I likely wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't submitted the two ORs at the same time - but I think that it's a distinction readers would appreciate.

      Cheers, Richard

      > Hi Richard,
      >
      > Thank you as always for your fine edits. I don't know why my brain insists on adding that extra "e". All made with one exception.
      >
      > See you next month,
      >
      > Ray
      >

      > > ### (Spring, what we call prolonged winter here in Minnesota.) ###
      > > Comment: Wyoming says it best. There are four seasons: early winter, winter, late winter, next winter.
      >
      > Hah, yeah. We like to say that MN is the land of 4 seasons. Winter, June, July, and August.
      >

      > > ### I have used the HH Warm baselayer pants on every trip since late September 2012 and the crew since later that fall. ###
      > > EDIT: from late September through December 2012 [If your Warm Odin OR is to be believed.]
      >
      > No, because even after I got the Odins I still used the Warms at night in my sleeping bag.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic