81967Edit/Approval - NEMO Fillo Pillow - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Feb 11 9:27 AM
      Ray, Another product I'll have to look into. Just a few edits, in the standard format; after revising you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/ajocnw3

      Cheers, Richard

      ### A draw-cord with cord-lock hold it closed. ###
      EDIT: holds it closed

      ### These trips were cold with lows averaging around 0 F (18 C).###
      EDIT: (-18 C)

      ### I used it on two "camping" trips in the yard as my son wanted to snow camp in a storm ###
      Edit: The pronoun (it) is a long way from its antecedent. I'd substitute "the pillow."

      ### Back in my teens and early 20's I would use anything as a pillow, even resorting to putting my boots in my sleeping bag stuff sack. It was not the most comfortable solution, believe me. By the mid 80's I started using true pillows###
      Edit: I figured it out, but a first glace it read like YOUR 80's, not THE 80's. How about "1980s" or "my thirties"? Or change "20's" to "twenties"?

      ### It is a shock when my temps I decided that it would be my winter pillow from now on. ###
      Edit/EDIT: This sentence I could not parse. Could you explain it or revise it?

      ###I don't like it being integral with the pillow. ###
      EDIT: integrated with
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic