      ##REI Flash 18 Pack
      Date: January 25, 2013 [Title]###
      EDIT: Please add a second line "Owner Review by Rick McQuet" between the two lines you now have. This will distinguish the Owner Review from a Test Report.
      EDIT: The three-line title should be centered, and I recommend making the type larger and bold.

      ### Reviewer Information ###
      Edit: As with the title, your Review would be easier to follow if each of the section headings was in bold, larger type, all caps, underscoring, or some combination.

      EDIT: This needs to be a clickable hyperlink to the manufacturer's homepage.

      ### The REI Flash 18 Pack (hereafter, ‘Flash 18’, or ‘the pack’) ###
      EDIT: There are odd symbols in the HTML version instead of quotation marks. If you can't get rid of them, delete the quotation marks.
      Comment: Did you use a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) application such as the Report Writer or Kompozer (which I use) to prepare your HTML version? Might make things easier and eliminate garbles such as these.

      ### I just rolled it up and stuffed into my main pack while hiking. ###
      EDIT: stuffed it into

      ### Several times while running in Chicago. I often run from work to a gym four
      miles from my office, ###
      EDIT: Need the metric equivalent for "four miles"

      ### I am very happy with my Flash 18 and would not hesitate to recommend to a friend. ###
      EDIT: to recommend it to a friend
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic