81914Re: Fw: OWNER REVIEW (OSPREY 70 liter backpack)

  • Ray
    Jan 16, 2013
      Thank you for your interest in BackpackGearTest and for submitting your first Owner Review. Unfortunately your review is lacking too much to take it at this time.

      We usually suggest that new writers begin with something easy at first, like a smaller clothing item or piece of cook gear, etc. so that they don't have as much to try and get through while they are still learning the ropes. Things like packs and shelters have a lot to describe. Your review is completely missing a product description.

      A helpful tool is the Mentoring Program that teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to the mentor coordinator, Jenn, at mentor@...

      Should you choose to plug away at this review look at the updated Lessons I will email you. Also look at some reviews and reports from experienced veteran testers for an idea of what is expected.

      If you decide to continue do a re-write and re-post the new version here with REPOST in the subject line. Put your name in it to please.

      Good luck,

      Ray Estrella
      Owner Review Editor
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic