      From: Jamie D. <jdeben@...>
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, November 17, 2012 7:34:21 PM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Attn: Frances Penn Re: OR Black Diamond Fleece
      Tights

      Hi Frances,

      Thank you for submitting an OR for November's call. It sounds like you found a
      really great product, unfortunately tights are a clothing item and therefore
      don't exactly fit into any of the three categories we are using for the call
      this month.

      With the new BP system in place I'd love for you to benefit from you review so
      do you want to shelve it for now and use it in the future when clothing items
      are part of the call or just proceed with the edits and use it as a regular OR?

      Let me know.
      Jamie D
      Editors Team Director