81746Attn: Frances Penn Re: OR Black Diamond Fleece Tights

    Nov 17 7:34 PM
      Hi Frances,

      Thank you for submitting an OR for November's call. It sounds like you found a really great product, unfortunately tights are a clothing item and therefore don't exactly fit into any of the three categories we are using for the call this month.

      With the new BP system in place I'd love for you to benefit from you review so do you want to shelve it for now and use it in the future when clothing items are part of the call or just proceed with the edits and use it as a regular OR?

      Let me know.
      Jamie D
      Editors Team Director
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic