81740Re: Edit/Approval: OR - Baladeo Outdoor Cutlery Set - Richard Lyon

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Nov 11, 2012
      Ray,

      If you think this is neat check out their super-light knives.

      Revised and uploaded. The weight on the product page on Baladeo's website is 214 g so I stuck with that.

      Richard

      > Hi Richard,
      >
      > This is a pretty neat tool. I have a few edits for you, and then you may place the OR at:
      >
      > Reviews > Knives > Multi-tools > Baladeo Outdoor Cutlery Set
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Ray
      >

      > ***Not listed on Baladéo's website but included in my Set (a gift) is a black webbing carrying case
      >
      > Edit: isn't webbing strap material? I believe that would be a "nylon sheath" (sometimes they are called Cordura sheaths if that was used, or more commonly ballistic nylon.) Ahh, it is on their site. They say this in the product specs: "delivered with a 600D foam-padded black belt nylon sheath."

      ### - Also revised to take account that the case is listed.

      > ***Listed weight: 214 g (7.6 oz)
      >
      > EDIT: I see the weight listed as 250 g

      ### See above.

      > *** For the same reason a fork tine can't pierce a food packet accidentally.
      >
      > Comment: been there done that!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic