81485EDIT/APPROVAL - OR - Platy Bottlen - Ray Estrella

  • themiddlesister1951
    Jul 6, 2012
      Ray,

      Guess I should return the favor and edit a couple of your ORs, eh? When you're ready please upload to the proper folder http://tinyurl.com/2o6vta and delete your test file. Now onto the next one.

      Kathy

      Web site: http://cascadedesigns.com
      EDIT/Edit?: I haven't done this is so long (shame on me) that I can't remember if the link needs to be clickable, but this one isn't. Wanna fix it?

      When filled the bag takes on a slight hourglass shape. When completely full it is not as stable as may be wished for.
      Edit: Not quite but almost projection. Better would be "not as stable as I wish" or something else to reflect your experience.

      I had heard of Platypus but had never seen one their bottles.
      EDIT: Add "of" between "one" and "their".

      Dave seems to have something in a PlatyPreserve. I hope he shared.
      COMMENT: I'm assuming he shared since you don't seem to remember ;)

      > OK Jamie, here is number two.
      >
      > HTML may be found here:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/7f5m9aq
      >

      > Platypus Hydration Platy Bottle