      From: Jamie D. <jdeben@...>
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, July 3, 2012 12:22:34 AM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] JULY CALL for OWNER REVIEWS

      Happy summer testers! Our July call for Owner Reviews will be for items in the
      following categories:
      Camp Chairs and Seating, Environmental Monitoring Gear and Rain Gear, which
      includes the subcategories of gaiters, pants, jackets, ponchos, backpacking
      umbrellas, waterproof hats, etc…

      The editor team awaits your clever and well written Ors. As always, brownie
      points, which are taken into account during tester selections, will be awarded
      for all ORs once they are edited and uploaded.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director