81333Re: EDIT: Owner Review- MSR HUBBA HUBBA - Andrew Hamilton

  • Ray
    May 8, 2012
      Hi Andrew,

      Definitely hang on to it, but it is a good idea to do something easier first. Just make sure whatever it is that it is currently available. I was going to let the tent go even though they updated it as I believe just the color changed on them.

      If you are not sure feel free to ask here.

      Ray