81033Edit/Approval: OR - tasc Boxer Briefs - Brett Haydin

  • Ray
    Mar 13 3:04 AM
      Hi Brett,

      Thanks for the Owner Review. (I see London, I see FranceĀ…;-) I have a few edits for you. Once corrected you may place the review at

      Reviews > Clothing > Underwear > tasc Performance Boxer Briefs

      Ray

      LOCATION Salida, CO, USA

      EDIT: please spell out the state name for the benefit of our international readers

      ***Size Tested: Large (also available in small, medium, XL and XXL)

      EDIT: sixe "reviewed" (we are testing a bucn of tasc products and don't want them confused)

      *** The word "tasc" is repeated across the waistband as well.

      Comment: personally I would inform the reader what tasc stands for at some point.

      ***The underwear is 14.5 in tall and 15.25 in wide (36.8 x 38.7 cm) so I am not sure where the reference to 6 comes into play.

      Comment: it is the inseam length

      ***The manufacturer gave me a pair of the tasc Performance Boxer Briefs in August of 2011 at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market show since I was intrigued by the use of bamboo as a fabric for underwear.

      EDIT/comment: Jerry always told me not to mention getting an item from the OR Show. I have to assume that this still stands. I would suggest just saying, "I got the tasc Performance Boxer Briefs in August of 2011 as I was intrigued by the use of bamboo as a fabric for underwear."

      *** where temperatures can dip to -15 F (-26 C) or lower not including wind chill factor

      EDIT: wind-chill

      *** At the end of the day, the underwear is still as...supportive... as when I first put them on!

      EDIT: use of the ellipsis does not work here. It is to signify an omission or something further is missing. I know what you are trying to convey, it just needs to be written differently. Maybe

      the underwear is still as, uh, "supportive" as when I first put them on!

      Comment: how is the waist band? Has it stretched or become "bacon-ed" at all?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic