80950Attn: Theresa Lawrence - Re: OWNER REVIEW: Whiz Easy

    Feb 19, 2012
      Welcome to BGT Theresa,

      I just wanted you to know I did see your Owner's Review. I'm checking with the Edit Team to see if the amount of time you have used it in the field is enough to meet our standards for ORs. As soon as I hear from them one way or the other I will let you know. If they are okay with the amount of use you have listed you will see a post on the list with "PLEASE READ" and your name and Whiz Easy in the subject line. Keep an eye on the list.

      In the mean time (and that's probably only a day or two) if you have additional field use please add that to your report and post a revised version to the list. I appreciate your patience.

      Regards,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Editors Team Director
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic