      From: Ray <rayestrella@...>
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 6:27 PM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Edit/Approval: OR - Ursack Minor - Charles Nichols

      Ah, in that case,

      As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
      Agreement, for which see:

      that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

      You will also need to join:

      This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

      However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Congratulations!