80815member comment: OR - Ursack Minor - Charles Nichols

  • Lori
    Dec 17, 2011
      I would suggest rephrasing the sentence below entirely to say that
      the Minor is specifically for preventing smaller creatures from
      getting food or trash, and one should not use it where there are
      recommendations to hang food or use canisters due to problem bear
      activity. There are plenty of places that aren't in National Parks
      that have problem bears that issue recommendations to hang food high
      using counterbalance, or use a canister.

      I think that "want" should be won't....

      Lori

      On Dec 17, 2011, at 9:43 AM, Ray wrote:

      > ***Some National Park Service want let you use the Ursack Minor so
      > check the regulations in your area.
      >
      > EDIT: the you thing again.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic