80741ORs - Flattery or Forgeries?

  • Kathy Waters
    Nov 21, 2011
      I am very pleased to see the number of ORs coming through. It's great!

      This is just a reminder to writers and editors about submitting original
      work. There have been a couple of ORs lately which stretch imitation
      (flattery) a bit too far (forgery).

      While it's ok/commendable for writers to look over similar products to make
      sure they've covered the high points of the product, following someone
      else's format and using their sentences, is not. I suggest looking at
      similar ORs AFTER completing your own to check for omissions not before.

      Please be careful, boys and girls and please keep those ORs coming.

      Thanks!
      Kathy