80718Follow-up for Andrei Girenkov Re: OR2 - REI Peak UL Carbon Trekking Poles

    Nov 17, 2011
      RICHARD - Andrei Girenkov(M)(2) - REI Peak UL Carbon Trekking Poles - Posted Oct 6(msg#80591), Taken Oct 24, Edit Oct 24(80632), Follow-up sent Nov 17

      Hi Andrei,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on 24 Oct. Please refer to message number 80632 at

      Editors Team Director
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic