80555Re: Repost: Osprey Atmos 65 - Tyler Prince

  • richardglyon
    Sep 18, 2011
      Tyler,

      Pardon my delay in responding. I can't find your reposted OR in the Tests/OR folder, and you didn't post the plain text in your message.

      Please (a) post the html version, with images, of the Report in the Tests/Owner Reviews folder on BackpackGearTest.org, and (b) post the plain text version here, with "Repost," the product name, and your name in the subject line, and (c) with a tinyurl link to the html version in the body of your message.

      Thanks,

      Richard

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Tyler Prince <wtylerprince@...> wrote:

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic