80525ATTN: Ngoh Seh Suan - Follow-up for BA Slide Mountain SL3 Owner Review

    Sep 12, 2011
      RICHARD - Ngoh Seh Suan(1) - Big Agnes Slide Mountain SL3 - Posted July 4 (msg#80352), Taken Aug 8, Edit Aug 8 (80421), Follow-up Sent Sept 12

      Hi Ngoh Seh,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on 8 August. Please refer to message number 80421 at

      Editors Team Director
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic