80495Re: REPOST: OR: Sierra Desings Utopia 15 Degree Sleeping Bag - Denver Allen

  • ben.mansfield
    Aug 30, 2011
      Denver,

      Thanks for the REPOST. As a part of this edit I'd also like to have a look at the HTML version of your report. I see that you posted a message about being able to log in to BGT that seems as though it was resolved. Were you able to post a copy of your report in the Owner Review test folder? If you need help let me know and I'll point you to some additional resources. If you did get it posted, can you please post a link to the report back to this list?

      Thanks,

      -Ben

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Denver Allen <denverbauter123@...> wrote:

      > SIERRA DESIGNS UTOPIA 15 DEGREE SLEEPING
      > BY DENVER ALLEN
      > OR
      > August 09, 2011

      <snip>