80177Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval - Hilleberg Atko - Cheryl McMurray

  • Cheryl Mcmurray
    Apr 11, 2011
      Hi Richard,
      Thanks so much for your edits. They are done and the report is uploaded. I just saw your review on the Unna. I sensed that you were familiar with their tents. I'm looking forward to reading it in detail.
      Thanks,
      Cheryl