      From: Ray
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 11:46 AM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval: OR - Ahnu Sequoia Women's Trail Shoes - Kathy Waters

      Hi Kathy,

      Thanks for the review, they look like nice shoes. I have a few edits for you, after which you can put it at:

      Reviews > Footwear > Trail Shoes > Ahnu Sequoia Trail Shoes

      Ray

      *** Charcoal gray synthetic and nubuck leather uppers

      Edit: "Nubuck" (spelling), but where are you getting that they are Nubuck? The site does not mention anything about it. It looks like suede and mesh to me. Maybe the tags or box?

      *** A dual density sock liner features ETC for reduction of irritation and heat build-up,

      EDIT: what is ETC?

      *** Vegetation is typical high desert, lots of cactus, juniper and pinon pine

      Edit: common spelling is Pinyon pine or PiƱon pine

      ***SUMMART

      Edit: did you mean to put SUMMARY?