79910Re: EDIT - Western Mountaineering Sequoia sleeping bag - Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Jan 3, 2011
      Roger -

      Revised second paragraph under "The Product:"

      ----Today the Sequoia is available in two fabrics: Gore Windstopper™ (GWS) or MicroLite XP™ Microfiber (MF). My Sequoia, which I purchased circa 1990, uses nylon taffeta fabric. Though the fabrics have changed (neither of the current fabrics existed in 1990, though Western Mountaineering did offer the bag with then-state-of-the-art waterproof/breathable shells), the Sequoia's design has remained unchanged over the years, and today's buyer will receive pretty much what I received, except for the latest in fabrics. ----

      Let me know if this meets your concern.

      Cheers, Richard

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin" <r.caffin@...> wrote:

      > In which case the OR needs to make it clear right at the start, that
      > * you are reviewing the Sequoia bag in general
      > * it hasn't changed in 20+ years apart from different (improved) fabrics
      >
      > Can do?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic