79882Edit / Approval - Camelbak Stoaway 100 - Csilla Tabor

  • richardglyon
    Dec 12, 2010
      Csilla,

      At 113 words, still too long. Here's a suggested revision:

      "I have been camping and hiking for most of my life, mainly in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Florida, Hungary, and Romania. Most of my backpacking experience is on one- to four-night trips. I have slimmed down my pack considerably since my Girl Scout days, but I still would not call myself an ultralight hiker. On more recent trips, during which I have backpacked solo or with one or two others, I lightened my load to around 15 pounds (7 kilograms). I'm currently preparing to thru-hike the Pacific Crest Trail with a light (15 pound [7 kilogram] base weight) pack."

      After revising to get it to about 100 words (the above is 99), and you make the other edits in my earlier post, you're approved to upload at http://tinyurl.com/22smg6f

      Cheers, Richard
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Csilla" <ejjelicsillag@...> wrote:

      > Here is my revised biography:
      >
      > I have been camping and hiking for most of my life, mainly in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Florida, Hungary, and Romania. Most of my backpacking experience is on short (one- to four-night) trips. I have slimmed down my pack considerably since my Girl Scout days, when the motto "be prepared" meant to carry anything you might possibly need, but I still would not call myself an ultralight hiker. On more recent trips, during which I have backpacked solo or with one or two others, I lightened my load to around 15 pounds (7 kilograms). I'm currently preparing to thru-hike the Pacific Crest Trail with a light (15 pound [7 kilogram] base weight) pack.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic