79768Edit/Approval: OR - Sugoi Espresso Pant - Andrea Murland

  • Ray
    Nov 6, 2010
      Hi Andrea,

      Thanks for the Owner Review, nice job on it. I just have one edit for you. Once that is fixed you may place it at:

      Reviews > Clothing > Pants and Shorts > Sugoi Espresso Womens Pants

      Or here: http://tinyurl.com/22uhpy8

      See you down the trail,

      Ray

      ***there are symbols for the care instructions, which, when deciphered, tell me to machine wash in cold water and tumble dry low, without ironing, bleaching, or drycleaning.

      EDIT: dry cleaning, or dry-cleaning

      *** They are described by the manufacturer as a loose-fitting tight,

      Comment: Ha. As opposed to a tight fitting baggy? ;-)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic