79606Attn: Rachel Parent - Re: OR: Petzl's "Tikkina 2" Headlamp

    Oct 9, 2010
      Hi Rachel and welcome to BGT

      Before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. From your OR it looks like maybe you use this headlamp on two 3 day trips in two different locations but I'm just guessing of course and that wont work.
      Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

      I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Admin Manager
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic