79401Attn: Casey Hillyard - Re: Owner Review of Coghlan Bota Bag

    Aug 14, 2010
      Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org Casey.

      Thank you for your Owner Review and your interest in becoming a tester. Unfortunately, as it stands now your review is lacking in some areas and cannot be accepted for editing at this time. One of the main things missing is your Bio.
      It is not uncommon for new writers to need a bit more help before their first OR is ready for the editing process. At this point you have two options:

      1) Mentoring Program – This program teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Mentor (at) backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

      2) Take a second look at our Owner Review requirements spelled out in the How to Become a Tester section of our webpage (link below). In addition to this material we suggest reading some recently approved owner reviews to get a feel for what the BGT standards are.

      Regardless of which option you take, I'm not sure you'll be able to get through the edit process by the 25th. But if you hurry, we'll try.

      Edit Administration Manager
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic