  • ftroop94
    Jul 17, 2010
      Ray (and Dave),

      Thanks for the edits. It's on the site, including the major delivery method. I also shortened the bio, but actually you hadn't ask me to shorten it the past...in fact another editor had asked me to add the final sentence that I just deleted!

      Anyway, I hope this one helps some folks. If even just you starts carrying one, I feel as if I've done a good deed!

      > One more thing, a biggie that I did not realize. (Thank you David.)
      > >***The EpiPen Auto-Injector is a prescription device that delivers a 0.3 mg epinephrine dose "intravenously" to person suffering
      > This is wrong -- EpiPen is an "intramuscular delivery system". Intravenous is injection directly into a blood vessel; subcutaneous is injection under the skin, intramuscular is injection into meaty part of the body, which is where the directions the EpiPen say to perform the injection.
      > Please address this before uploading.
      > Ray
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic