      From: chcoa <jdeben@...>
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, February 20, 2010 2:40:05 PM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Follow-up for Nanci Paroubek - re: OR of Marmot Power Stretch Pant

      RICHARD - Nanci Paroubek(1) - MARMOT POWER STRETCH PANT - Posted Dec 14(msg#78614) , Taken Jan 12, Edit Jan 12(78672), Repost Jan 24, HTML link requested Feb 2(78768), Edit Feb 5(78784), Follow-up sent Feb 20

      Hi Nanci,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest. org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on Feb 5. Please refer to message number 78784 at
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/BackpackGe arTest/messages

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager