78788Attn: Zachary Huang re: 2 ORs complete and uploaded

  • chcoa
    Feb 5, 2010
      Hi Zachary,

      Congrats on getting through the first two ORs. I recently checked your 2nd one and noticed the manufacturers URL is not clickable. Please access your report and fix this ASAP. After a short time you will not be able to make changes to your OR without Moderator help so sooner is better than later.

      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "painting.accident" <painting.accident@...> wrote:
      > Just wanted to let the admins know i uploaded my 2nd OR finally after some technical difficulties and a busy schedule. I also sent in my tester agreement a few months ago so I'm ready to begin testing. Thanks to all those who helped me edit my ORs.
      > -Zachary Huang
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic