      Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:45:09 -0700
      From: "Jerry Goller" <geartester@...>
      Subject: Bug juice

      We have a couple of insect repellent tests we couldn't get to from
      last
      year. I particularly want to give the Sawyer Gold a good work out with
      black and deer flys. We've also got the Sawyer and 3M extended
      protection (12 - 24 hour) mosquito repellent. I'm looking for
      suggestions as to when and where. I assume, for the black flys, New
      England but how early could we start and still have a good test? How
      about deer flys? I'm thinking somewhere along the Gulf Coast or maybe
      the Sierras for the mosquitoes. Any suggestions?
      Jerry
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic