78501Attention Newbies/Lurkers

  • Stephanie Martin
    Nov 20, 2009
      If you have joined but never posted anything to the list, your posts
      automatically go on hold for moderation. While we have several folks who
      are moderators on the group who can release your messages, it does mean that
      there may be some delay.

      For those on the BackpackGearTesters list and who are starting to apply for
      gear, I encourage you to please not wait until close to the test call closes
      to apply. It is up to the discretion of the test call managers and
      moderators if they wish to accept your delayed application in these cases.

      -Stephanie

      --
      Stephanie Martin
      Director, Product Reviews

      http://www.BackpackGearTest.org
      The Most Comprehensive Interactive Gear Reviews and Tests on the Planet!

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/BackpackGearTest/121376381541
      http://twitter.com/bpgeartest

      http://twitter.com/DesertNymph