78427Re: Repost - OR2 - LOKI Tak Light Shell - Travis Crooke

  • Travis Crooke
    Nov 9, 2009
      Please clarify a question for me because I always miss my posts. I submitted my second OR with edits to Ray on October 31. In last week's queue, it said it had been taken by an editor. I always miss when they edit them and then I wait for days while I could be fixing my report. Did Ray finish with his edits yet and I missed the post, or has he not been able to do it? Any input is welcome! Thanks!