78401Edit/Approval: OR - Coleman Portable Oven - Jerry Goller

  • Ray
    Nov 3, 2009
      Hi Jerry,

      I drew the short straw. ;-)

      Nice review, my son would love for me to get one of those so he could have pizza every day while camping.

      Edits are below,

      Ray

      ***Measured Weight: 17 lbs. 3 oz. (78 kg)

      Edit: I have always been told no periods after the lbs & oz

      *** Now, granted, I have to keep some what of an eye on it.

      EDIT: somewhat

      ***The nice thing about the Coleman Portable Oven is that it also toasts or bakes just about anything else you can fit in it.

      EDIT: ah, the dreaded "you". How about, "anything else I can fit in it"

      ***I've made frozen waffles, corn bread muffins, blue berry muffins

      Edit: blueberry
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic