78333Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT/APPROVAL: REPOST: Owners Review-Therm-a-rest NeoAir-Cheryl McMurray

  • Cheryl Mcmurray
    Oct 7, 2009
      Thanks Andrew and no need to apologize as you can see that I missed
      your first edit and it took me a while. I'll get the changes done and
      upload. Thanks again for your hard work.
      Cheryl