78330EDIT/APPROVAL: REPOST: Owners Review-Therm-a-rest NeoAir-Cheryl McMurray

  • Andrew Buskov
    Oct 7 6:42 AM

      Sorry this took so long for me to get back to you. I missed it before I went
      OOP and just noticed it when I got back. This report was a nice improvement,
      with much better flow and much easier to read. Make the changes listed,
      delete the version in the test directory, and upload as an OR here:

      > with a total of fourteen nights using the NeoAir.
      EDIT: Remove extra space between "fourteen nights".

      > temperature ranges of 50s F to 70s F (10 D to 21 C). I used my solo
      EDIT: Change "10 D" to "10 C"

      EDIT: Still lots of white spacing at the end of the report. Please remove.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic