7831ELPH Canon Camera

  • Andrew Priest
    Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Jerry and other Elph users

      I have been closely examining the specs sheet for this camera since Jerry sparked my interest in it.  I have a couple of questions which I would appreciate you guys comments on.

      On the specs sheet on the model sold here in Australia, it suggests it only holds 24 photos @large/normal, but I am interested in how it goes at say small (640 x480)?

      Also how are you find the battery life. As a benchmark on our last eight day hiked we looked at taking six photos per day (48 total) (low resolution) on one set of batteries. Would the Elph handle this ok?

      At 12:31 PM 01/02/2002, you wrote:

      Nice camera, isn t it.

      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

      Get paid for responding to and receiving relevant email and/or SMS messages - pureprofile by Australia Post

    • Show all 36 messages in this topic