      From: woward [mailto:
      woward@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 9:19 PM
      To:
      BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Granite Gear Dog Gear Test

      Jerry:

      Thanks.  The picture was from a trip last summer in the Northern
      Sierra.  It was taken with my Digital Canon Elph which goes along on
      most trips.

      I'm not that tough.  The sleeping pad is actually Cookie's.  It won't
      fit in her pack so I carry it for her.  She carries some of my stuff
      so it only seems fair:-)

      Bill