77776BIP - Kathy Waters

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Jun 9, 2009
      I'm back! Well, I'm still in Michigan, but the baby is birthed (11 lb Kyle), the wedding is over and the FL group is on their way back to FL and the CO group (minus me) is on their way back to CO. I'm staying on to catch up on some cleaning after 11 people in the house for 4 days!

      I'll be here until Saturday, then fly back to CO, so I'll have internet and free time except for the travel time.

      John should be back by late tomorrow night.

      Kathy