77755Re: APPRO: Mystery Ranch Broomstick pack - Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Jun 1, 2009
      Roger,

      Thanks. It's now "quick-release" buckle and "face-to-face." Uploaded and Tests/OR folder deleted.

      <Powder snow ...mumble mutter> You haven't lived until you've skied the cold smoke of the northern Rockies. Come visit and see for yourself. Richard

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin" <r.caffin@...> wrote:

      > EDIT/Appro: Mystery Ranch Broomstick pack - Lyon
      >
      > Hi Richard
      >

      > Cheers
      > Roger Caffin
      > BGT Editor
      > > A small webbing strap with a Fast-Tec buckle
      > Edit: I am doubtful about the spelling of the brand unless it is written on
      > the buckle. There are few hits on Google for this spelling, while the Fastex
      > company is well-known around the world for plastic buckles of this type.
      >
      > > I place my skis back-to-back and lash them together
      > Comment: I haven't heard 'back to back' for skis here in Oz. 'Face to face'
      > or 'sole to sole' are commonly used. But I don't know what terms are used
      > near you.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic