      From: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bradhilburn
      Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 6:06 PM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] owner reveiws help please

      ok, so i cant do my owner reviews on my sif issued packs since they are not
      available general retail right. So can i do owner reviews on mre's or my
      danner boots i use for work and hiking? how about on my msr inline camel
      back filter ive been using for about 8 months now? other than those i dont
      really use anything at this current moment that is readily available retail
      im looking to purchase some new gear in the next few months but i would
      really like to get into doing reviews some one please help.

      thank you
      brad hilburn
      lcpl usmc

      ------------------------------------