77729owner reveiws help please

  • bradhilburn
    May 27 5:05 PM
      ok, so i cant do my owner reviews on my sif issued packs since they are not available general retail right. So can i do owner reviews on mre's or my danner boots i use for work and hiking? how about on my msr inline camel back filter ive been using for about 8 months now? other than those i dont really use anything at this current moment that is readily available retail im looking to purchase some new gear in the next few months but i would really like to get into doing reviews some one please help.

      thank you
      brad hilburn
      lcpl usmc
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic